Saturday 19 June 2010

Liu Ruoying admits being a loser in love, envy others' happy marriage


In side everyone, there is a Liu Ruoying. Last night, numerous fans attended Liu's "Take off High Heels" concert in Beijing Sports complex, despite it clashed with Sammi Cheung's concert on the same night.


Over a hundred thousand fans shouted: please marry me to Liu during the concert! Liu finally opened up and admitted being a loser in her past relationships! She said: "Today I admit no matter how hard I try, I always fail in relationships, I hope he can hear this!"

Approaching 40, Liu was well known for her desperation for marriage. Now she finally felt relieved, adding: "I envy other people's marriage, but whether getting married or not is no longer important to me!"

Source China News

No comments:

Post a Comment