Wednesday 16 June 2010

Huang Yi announcing break-up with businessman boyfriend


Huang Yi and businessman boyfriend Jun Jiangkai's speed marriage and speed divorce have created some mixed reactions among the public. However, at the centre of all the rumors, Huang Yi have kept silent. During Shanghai film festival, journalists finally managed to reach her and received some direct responses from her.


Journalist: Has the relationship (with Jun) come to an end?

Huang Yi: Our relationship has reached an end, in another word, we have broken up.

Journalist: Has your family accept it?

Huang Yi:  Yes/

Journalist: What do you think is the main reason that caused the break-up?

Huang Yi: It is not easy to answer this question in one or two sentences, no one is happy about the situation. I think we had numerous problems since the start of our marriage. We should clarify this to the public.

Journalist: Everyone suspects that your status as a celebrity has caused the break-up.

Huang Yi: Out of us two, one does business, one works in the media, our working environment is very different. Sometimes I can not respond to the demands he asks from me. I guess personality and work are the two main reasons.

Journalist: Would you continue your acting work?

Huang Yi: Yes, I hope I will become stronger and continue with my passion!

Source: nddaily.com


No comments:

Post a Comment