Thursday 17 June 2010

Huang Xiaomin admits dating Angela baby

Angela Baby

Lately there has been rumor about Huang Xiaomin, some say he is dating HongKong's sexy goddess Angelababy, others say he actually likes men, but due to the complexity of his status, he had to cover up by pretending to be with Angela baby. Last night, he was doing promotion for his new movie "Beauty in beholder's eyes" in Shanghai, he accepted interview from journalists and admitted dating Angela Baby, even talked about how they maintained perfect relationship.

Huang Xiao Min in "Beauty in beholders eyes"

"My woman is the princess I adore"


Journalist: So Angela Baby is your current girlfriend?

Huang: I don't want to tell you lie, so on this sort of questions, I can only say I can't tell you.

Journalist: would you consider moving to HongKong?

Huang: definitely not

Journalis: if you have a girlfriend who loves in a city, for example, HongKong, but you live in another city, say, Beijing, how can you two maintain your relationship?

Huang: I hope my woman can be adored by me, like a princess. However there is a condition, she needs to prioritize my needs, my demand for my woman is that she is understanding.

Source JinYang.net


1 comment:

  1. She is amazingly attractive, i wish journalist would leave celebrities private affairs alone, there just humans they have the same feelings of infatuation love etc...

    ReplyDelete